Powered by Blogger.

Clean Up on Aisle 3 or Hello, Card

Where are my fellow introverts at? Shout-out for seeing someone you know on Aisle 3 and quickly appraising the situation - will they see you if you quietly sneak down the aisle to get coffee? Your calculations point to 'yes' so you divert to Aisle 4 and pretend to be very enthusiastic about dill pickles while you wait for Aisle 3 to be clear of hazards. 

'Clean up on Aisle 3 - it's littered with dispassionate, uninteresting small talk and forced smiles.'


Out of a sense of shared humanity, I do say hello to people in the hallways at work; some days I wish we could just smile and not talk as we pass each other. Or maybe I could make a pretty card like this to wordlessly share my sentiments. 
Oh, did you come here to learn about this card? And I just forced my self-absorbed small talk on you? The irony. Let's get down to business. 

Supplies:
White card stock
Acetate
Polka dot embossing card (and an embossing machine)
Gold alcohol ink
sponge  (I use round makeup sponges)
Eyelets
Eyelet setter
Ribbon
Peachy orange card stock
Gold vellum embellishment
Heidi Swapp aqua alphabet
Gold puffy alphabet stickers
Adhesive tape runner

The main trick here is to replace a portion of the card with a piece of acetate. For more pizzaz, I embossed the acetate and sponged on gold alcohol ink. 


P.S. It's hard to capture the awesome translucence and shimmer of the gold vellum! This were my additional lighting sources (besides natural window light). 

25 comments:

R.Singhania September 19, 2016 at 3:09 AM  

Famous western action-adventure game GTA 6 is coming for rockstar fans.

rosy123 September 21, 2016 at 2:27 AM  

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance en ligne gratuite

Anonymous,  September 29, 2016 at 12:36 PM  

I just discovered your site today, and I am in LOVE! Your posts are always so funny and refreshing! It doesn't hurt that everything you make is super cute, too :D Keep it up girl, I'm here to stay!

Nguyen dung October 5, 2016 at 9:59 AM  

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
subway surfers | run 3 | Click jogos| temple run 2| fnaf sister location | juegos gratis | juegos de futbol

Unknown November 5, 2016 at 4:07 AM  

Thank you for sharing! They are really very eye-catching and unique! it's great that I known this site!
games for kids | happy wheels the game free | wings.io | happy wheels | abcya

taylor swift November 7, 2016 at 12:10 AM  

Thank you for another essential article.

voyance sérieuse et gratuite November 9, 2016 at 5:12 AM  

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

Stephen Smith November 10, 2016 at 12:07 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nguyen dung November 13, 2016 at 6:28 AM  

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
Five Nights At Freddy's, run 3

Unknown November 23, 2016 at 2:41 PM  

Let’s keep are safe place to play the very best free games for kids! Please click: wingsio | happy wheels | games for kids

voyance par mail en ligne January 9, 2017 at 6:35 AM  

I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.

Eva martin January 18, 2017 at 4:06 AM  

I really thank you for the valuable info on an excellent subject and look toward more excellent content. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty content with me. I am admiring it very much! Getting excited about yet another excellent content. All the best to the author! All the best!
cupshe swimwear

ابو ياسين February 8, 2017 at 5:44 AM  

من المعروف ان نظافة المنازل من بين اهم الخدمات الضرورية في التنظيف والترقية بمنازلنا الى مصاف المنازل العصرية والتي عرفت تنظيفا عصريا من شانه ان يوفر لساكنته ظروفا حياتية راقية ولابد من توفر هيئة تختص في المجال مع تقديم ضمانات متكاملة من شانه ان تجعل الافراد يضمنون نجاح خدمة التنظيف ولا حاجة للمزيد من ضياع الاموال عبر طلبات خدمة نظافة المنازل التي لا تلبي حاجياتهم ولا تتماشى مع رغباتهم لأن العديد من شركات تنظيف المنازل تسعى فقط الى عرض خدماتها عبر طرق ترويجية فحسب من اجل كسب المال فقط دون مراعاة الوازع الاخلاقي والضمير المهني الذي يحتم على مدراء مثل هاته الشركات ان يسعوا خلف ارضاء العملاء ليس اكثر من هذا عبر اتقان تنظيف المنازل . شركة تنظيف شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تسليك مجارى بتبوك
شركة تنظيف منازل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بالخرج

ابو ياسين February 8, 2017 at 5:45 AM  

من المعروف ان نظافة المنازل من بين اهم الخدمات الضرورية في التنظيف والترقية بمنازلنا الى مصاف المنازل العصرية والتي عرفت تنظيفا عصريا من شانه ان يوفر لساكنته ظروفا حياتية راقية ولابد من توفر هيئة تختص في المجال مع تقديم ضمانات متكاملة من شانه ان تجعل الافراد يضمنون نجاح خدمة التنظيف ولا حاجة للمزيد من ضياع الاموال عبر طلبات خدمة نظافة المنازل التي لا تلبي حاجياتهم ولا تتماشى مع رغباتهم لأن العديد من شركات تنظيف المنازل تسعى فقط الى عرض خدماتها عبر طرق ترويجية فحسب من اجل كسب المال فقط دون مراعاة الوازع الاخلاقي والضمير المهني الذي يحتم على مدراء مثل هاته الشركات ان يسعوا خلف ارضاء العملاء ليس اكثر من هذا عبر اتقان تنظيف المنازل . شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بتبوك
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج

tanki online February 13, 2017 at 2:56 AM  

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write.
Thanks for sharing !
tanki online 2 | 2048 game online

rosy123 February 14, 2017 at 3:13 AM  

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance gratuite

Linda Rose February 16, 2017 at 12:59 AM  

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
usps tracking

Unknown February 16, 2017 at 7:23 AM  

Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot! it's great that I known this site! Can you sharing some updates on how you have made this powerful post!
wingsio | slither.io

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE reading your thoughts!