Clean Up on Aisle 3 or Hello, Card

Where are my fellow introverts at? Shout-out for seeing someone you know on Aisle 3 and quickly appraising the situation - will they see you if you quietly sneak down the aisle to get coffee? Your calculations point to 'yes' so you divert to Aisle 4 and pretend to be very enthusiastic about dill pickles while you wait for Aisle 3 to be clear of hazards.

'Clean up on Aisle 3 - it's littered with dispassionate, uninteresting small talk and forced smiles.'

Out of a sense of shared humanity, I do say hello to people in the hallways at work; some days I wish we could just smile and not talk as we pass each other. Or maybe I could make a pretty card like this to wordlessly share my sentiments.
Oh, did you come here to learn about this card? And I just forced my self-absorbed small talk on you? The irony. Let's get down to business.

Supplies:
White card stock
Acetate
Polka dot embossing card (and an embossing machine)
Gold alcohol ink
sponge  (I use round makeup sponges)
Eyelets
Eyelet setter
Ribbon
Peachy orange card stock
Gold vellum embellishment
Heidi Swapp aqua alphabet
Gold puffy alphabet stickers
Adhesive tape runner

The main trick here is to replace a portion of the card with a piece of acetate. For more pizzaz, I embossed the acetate and sponged on gold alcohol ink.

P.S. It's hard to capture the awesome translucence and shimmer of the gold vellum! This were my additional lighting sources (besides natural window light).

R.Singhania September 19, 2016 at 3:09 AM

Famous western action-adventure game GTA 6 is coming for rockstar fans.

rosy123 September 21, 2016 at 2:27 AM

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance en ligne gratuite

Anonymous,  September 29, 2016 at 12:36 PM

I just discovered your site today, and I am in LOVE! Your posts are always so funny and refreshing! It doesn't hurt that everything you make is super cute, too :D Keep it up girl, I'm here to stay!

Nguyen dung October 5, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
subway surfers | run 3 | Click jogos| temple run 2| fnaf sister location | juegos gratis | juegos de futbol

Unknown November 5, 2016 at 4:07 AM

Thank you for sharing! They are really very eye-catching and unique! it's great that I known this site!
games for kids | happy wheels the game free | wings.io | happy wheels | abcya

taylor swift November 7, 2016 at 12:10 AM

Thank you for another essential article.

voyance sérieuse et gratuite November 9, 2016 at 5:12 AM

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

Stephen Smith November 10, 2016 at 12:07 AM

I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing .

HideMyAss Coupon code

Nguyen dung November 13, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Five Nights At Freddy's, run 3

Unknown November 23, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Let’s keep are safe place to play the very best free games for kids! Please click: wingsio | happy wheels | games for kids