Card Making: You Are Amazing (with free printable and cutting file!)

Wow, I really do have a 'type.' A layout type, that is. I'm naturally drawn to this layout and I make it without thinking. Next time, I'll mix it up, promise!
I love this background paper - Basic Grey paper from the Capture line. I also love the 'You are amazing' embellishment that I created in the Silhouette Studio software.

I love this embellishment so much that I am going to give it to you for free! Yay! If you don't have a Silhouette cutting machine, you can still download the pdf and cut them out by hand.

The image comes in three fun color combos. I hope you enjoy it!

Other elements used in the card: vellum shape, scalloped white card stock cut from a craft punch, pink enamel dots, large orange enamel dot, wooden circle, black embroidery floss, a corner sticker and pop up dots.
If you use this file, please tag me in a photo of your creation!

rosy123 September 21, 2016 at 2:31 AM

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance gratuite par telephone

consultation voyance gratuite November 9, 2016 at 5:22 AM

This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

Ann Lily January 3, 2017 at 12:56 AM

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. The game five nights at freddy’s 4 you like it? The official hotmail sign in app brings the best of hotmail login to your iPhone or iPad

Teresa Hamilton February 15, 2017 at 2:10 AM

The patter of background paper looks so cute! Love it >.< Thank you for sharing the card idea!
instagram online

Coco Love February 22, 2017 at 6:56 PM

There are times when I find it difficult to make decisions, but still have to do. I know people always have emotions so that there is no justice. But I still hope.
descargar whatsapp gratis l kingoroot l mobdro apk l outlook entrar

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail February 23, 2017 at 3:42 AM

Nice to know that there are doing that to our food. I guess anything you eat the skin, buy organic or pesticide free, anything you peel than it is not necessary.