Powered by Blogger.

Card Making: You Are Amazing (with free printable and cutting file!)

Wow, I really do have a 'type.' A layout type, that is. I'm naturally drawn to this layout and I make it without thinking. Next time, I'll mix it up, promise!
I love this background paper - Basic Grey paper from the Capture line. I also love the 'You are amazing' embellishment that I created in the Silhouette Studio software. 

I love this embellishment so much that I am going to give it to you for free! Yay! If you don't have a Silhouette cutting machine, you can still download the pdf and cut them out by hand. 



The image comes in three fun color combos. I hope you enjoy it!

Other elements used in the card: vellum shape, scalloped white card stock cut from a craft punch, pink enamel dots, large orange enamel dot, wooden circle, black embroidery floss, a corner sticker and pop up dots. 
If you use this file, please tag me in a photo of your creation!

15 comments:

rosy123 September 21, 2016 at 2:31 AM  

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance gratuite par telephone

consultation voyance gratuite November 9, 2016 at 5:22 AM  

This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

Ann Lily January 3, 2017 at 12:56 AM  

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. The game five nights at freddy’s 4 you like it? The official hotmail sign in app brings the best of hotmail login to your iPhone or iPad

Teresa Hamilton February 15, 2017 at 2:10 AM  

The patter of background paper looks so cute! Love it >.< Thank you for sharing the card idea!
instagram online

Coco Love February 22, 2017 at 6:56 PM  

There are times when I find it difficult to make decisions, but still have to do. I know people always have emotions so that there is no justice. But I still hope.
descargar whatsapp gratis l kingoroot l mobdro apk l outlook entrar

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail February 23, 2017 at 3:42 AM  

Nice to know that there are doing that to our food. I guess anything you eat the skin, buy organic or pesticide free, anything you peel than it is not necessary.

tanki online March 17, 2017 at 10:11 AM  

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
tanki online | 2048 game| tanki online game

hoa pikey April 13, 2017 at 3:47 AM  


The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing. If you feel tired at work or study try to participate in our games to bring the most exciting feeling. Thank you!
hotmail login | red ball | 192.168.1.1

مصطفى شعبان April 16, 2017 at 4:30 AM  

أذا وجدت العديد من الحشرات تتكاثر في منزلك أو في حالة كثرت الحشرات لديك في المكتب أو الشقة وغيرها من الأماكن الأخرى وتحتار في التخلص منها وتعبت من الطرق العديدة والمحاولات المختلفة في مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف فلا داعي أن ترهق نفسك أكثر من ذلك فان شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف تقوم على رش مبيدات بالقطيف وتعمل على التخلص من الحشرات بشكل نهائي للغاية من خلال المبيدات الحشرية القوية وإستعمال الآلات الحديثة في محاربة الحشرات بجميع إنواعها المختلفة.
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
من المعروف بإن الحشرات من أكثر الأشياء التي تزعج الفرد منا وتعمل على إزعاجة بشكل سئ حيث إنها تسبب في الأصابة بالكثير من الأمراض وإنتشار الأوبئة والفيروسات الخطيرة وبالتالي من الضروري أن تقوم بمكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف من خلال الإستعانة أو الأتصال إلى شركة مكافحة حشرات في القطيف حيث أننا من أفضل وأقوى الشركات التي تستخدم الأساليب الحديثة في مكافحة صراصير بالقطيف ومكافحة النمل بالقطيف ونقوم على رش مبيدات بالقطيف في الأماكن الضيقة التي يسكن بها الحشرات ويصعب الوصول إليها بسهولة ونقوم بمعاينة الاماكن المنتشر بها الحشرات من خلال أستخدام الأجهزة الخاصة بنا وبعدها نبدأ بمكافحة الحشرات على الفور.
مميزات شركة رش مبيدات بالقطيف
1- نسعى في سرعة تقديم المساعدة والعون إلى عملائنا الكرام للتخلص من الحشرات الضارة .
2- نوفر أحدث الوسائل والأجهزة الحديثة والادوات في مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف .
3- نتيح أجود الخدمات السريعة والمتميزة بالجودة العالية .
لمزيد من خدماتنا
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
تواصلوا معنا الان
0537772829
لزيارة موقعنا
https://forsan-dmm.com/

tanki online April 21, 2017 at 4:08 AM  

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
tanki online | 2048 game|

malik.habib April 27, 2017 at 2:02 AM  

Thanks for sharing this article, now you can check your counselling 2017 by following below given links;
du mbbs counselling 2017
bhu mbbs counselling 2017
aiims counselling 2017
du jat counselling 2017

Lily Oliver May 10, 2017 at 10:47 PM  

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.

* super mario world
* madalin stunt cars 2
* slope

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE reading your thoughts!