DIY Wood Veneer Earrings (with scrapbook supplies!)

This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, a very small percentage will go to Lemon Jitters so I can continue to buy craft supplies and create free tutorials! Thanks for the support. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's possible this is the easiest craft you'll ever make. I can't even tell you how little effort it takes for such great results. I'll let the photos do the talking! (Well, okay, I can't resist talking a leetle...)
Supplies: wood veneer scrapbooking embellishments (the banners are one of my faves!) earring hooks, paintbrush, acrylic paint, washi tape, Crop-A-Dile punch, optional: gold leaf
Step 1: Use the smallest punch on the side of your Crop A Dile to punch a hole in the top of each wood embellishment. Punch as close to the top as you can without breaking the edge.
Step 2: Place a strip of washi tape over the embellishments. I found lining them up next to each other ensured a straight line with the tape.

Step 3: Paint the exposed portion of the wood embellishment. Let dry.
Step 4: Open the earring hook loop (with your fingers, though pliers make it easier) and slide the wooden embellishment on. Close the loop.
That's it. Literally four of the easiest steps ever. And you'll look like a pro because you can't mess these up!

I also made another pair with gold leaf. A little bit of sparkle on wood? Yes, please.

I like them both! And I like the different lengths. I think I'll get a lot of wear out of these.

Did this spark any ideas for you? Are there any other scrapbook supplies that make great jewelry?

Jasmine Thompson November 8, 2016 at 1:19 AM

The information you share is the problem I'm needed. Hope your new posts will bring more exciting for viewers. Please allow me to share:
Unblocked Games - Run 3 - Tank Trouble - baixar whatsapp gratis

Ghulam Jilani November 8, 2016 at 11:35 PM

i see the beauty of world at here. i feel very blessed because i come here and and see the amazing and stunning site.
re-loader-v3-0-beta-3

Bango,  November 11, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Wow, awesome post.Really thank you!
LINK ALTERNATIF POKER

abcya December 12, 2016 at 8:03 PM

Thanks for your post! it contains quite a lot of things to learn! it's great that I known this site!
happy wheels

Muzaffar Hashmi December 15, 2016 at 4:36 AM

All the tips are really amazing, I used to blog back in 2012-2013 but due to some personal crisis let it high and dry. Now I am thinking of getting back at it. After reading your post I realized that , we must have dedication and must have our priorities straight if we want to achieve something.SolidWorks 2017 Crack

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:25 AM

You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.

baixar banana kong , banana kong , download banana kong , banana kong download , banana kong

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:26 AM

Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software. And after hours of work stress you can also
dr driving, dr driving baixar ,download dr driving, dr driving

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:27 AM

tank trouble, tank trouble 2, tank trouble games, tank trouble

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:29 AM

Your article helped me together multiple views on the matter. In life there are a lot of the stress and fatigue, you just visit my website or games and apps for your phone

clash royale game, clash royale apk , download clash royale , clash royale

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:30 AM

Thanks I have read your article, it is very interesting and exciting
download go launcher, go launcher apk, go launcher , go launcher androi,

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:34 AM

Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
dream league soccer download , dream league soccer apk , download dream league soccer , dream league soccer

94 hằng January 3, 2017 at 1:34 AM

subway surf , baixar subway surf, subway surf download , download subway surf