Valentine's Day Wrapping
I'm really not a Valentine's Day person. However, I did love getting a little gift from parents every year. That was fun and sweet. Parent/sibling/friend gifts are fine but I just can't handle making a big deal out of it with my husband. So that means I don't really have a cute gift to wrap. Does that stop me from fake-wrapping a box? Of course not. I just like to play with my craft supplies.
The whole inspiration for this gift wrap are these mini canvas bunting flags. SO CUTE. They are about 3.5 inches in length - I wish the website said that. They take acrylic paint really well. I used my pattern method to create the hearts. Here is the breakdown of products used:
1) kraft paper: in a roll from the hardware store's paint section
2) bracket: aqua paper from Michael's, cut out on my Cricut
3) pink twine from The Twinery
4) robin's egg yarn by Sugar & Cream
5) pink paperclip
6) mini crocheted doily (cute alert!) from Michael's
7) the bunting flag with a bit of acrylic paint and a heart punch
That seems like a lot of products but the whole thing is small - the package is about 5.5 inches long. I love making embellished gift wrap. Even when it will never actually be gifted, ha! It's fun, give it a try!
So, how do you feel about Valentine's Day?
*No one is paying me to post this. I genuinely love this product. I did receive the product as compensation for another blogging gig I have but no one told me I have to love it. ;)*