Vacation

Hi, friends! I'm going on vacation tomorrow (actually, today, it's after midnight!). I'm so excited to see my family and friends for the first time in a year! I haven't really had Christmas yet since I had to work so I am just now feeling the excitement everyone else felt earlier this week. But we did have a white Christmas, my first ever. That was nice.

This probably seems silly but I am going to miss Marrah while we are gone! She is an integral part of my daily life and I am sad to leave her behind. I hope she loves having the house to herself and doesn't get lonely. (Oh, goodness. Someone stop me. I sound like a crazy spinster cat lady).

I can't wait to do some gift-giving (and let's be honest, gift-receiving). Since I will be too busy holidaying, I won't be posting full tutorials and crafts this coming week but I will be around on Instagram and I will post some photos here as well.

Happy New Year! I hope you ring in the new year with loved ones. :)

Erica December 28, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Have a lovely time celebrating with your family! :)

teri zachary December 28, 2012 at 12:19 PM

be safe and have a happy holiday with your family

Kristy LifenReflection December 31, 2012 at 7:11 AM

We had a rare white Christmas too. Have a great vacation!

dusanabotswana January 6, 2013 at 3:46 PM

i think we have those around somewhere in our closets too, what a good idea! always love seeing people being resourceful instead of just tossing out things! hope you had a wonderful late christmas w/ family! where is home for you two btw?

dusanabotswana January 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM

oops i guess i commented on teh wrong post but oh well.. i REALLY missed our kitties (esp my sweeter one :) while we were gone for a week & my mom even stayed w/ them most days.

hoa pikey February 13, 2017 at 2:17 AM

The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing. If you feel tired at work or study try to participate in our games to bring the most exciting feeling. Thank you!
hotmail sign in | red ball game

Wayne April 4, 2017 at 1:19 PM

Nowadays apps are every android mobile user need to download. In this website download and installation tutorials and guides
APK Cage

english to spanish translation services May 18, 2017 at 2:43 AM

Translation is serious business. A badly translated document could mean loss of reputation, not to mention potential financial losses, So trust only the experts.