Lil' Berry Baskets

I have been cutting these berry baskets with my Silhouette Cameo. And I can't stop. I don't even need paper berry baskets. I don't even have anything to put in them, haha! I think I will invent some gifts just to put in these cute baskets. Aren't they adorable? I'm obsessed, if you can't tell.
So, what should I put in these adorable baskets? Maybe homemade cookies for the neighbors?

LimeRiot December 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM

They are so cute!! I can see why you'd want to keep making them. I'm sure you'll find an adorable use for them. Cookies would be nice or maybe a ball of yarn for a crafty friend? Or some DMC floss in berry colors!

nancy @ adore to adorn December 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM

These are great! I love the idea of gifting homemade cookies in these containers! Or even store bought candies for the holidays!
xo,
nancy

LEIGH December 10, 2012 at 3:32 PM

They are so cute! I feel like they need to be displayed... How sturdy are they?

Katie (Lemon Jitters) December 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Thanks, Leigh! They can be as sturdy as the paper and adhesive used. These aren't all that sturdy because I just used a mild adhesive. But they could be pretty dang sturdy with the right supplies.

Renae December 11, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Those are super fun! I love berry baskets, obsessed with the ones at Anthro!

Aunt Peaches December 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Gasp! These are soooooo cute! I don't even own a silhouette...hmmmm.....Santa may need to make room.

Katie (Lemon Jitters) December 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Aunt Peaches, you have to get a Silhouette! I can't even imagine the goodies you would come up with. I have a Cricut too but the Silhouette is my favorite.