Yellow Polka Dotted Bag // Striped Tablecloths // Off-white Pendant // Red Oven Mitt // Black & White Pillow Cover // Animal Cookie Cutters // Blue Triangle Bag
It's giveaway time! This is my birthday month so I am bringing you four giveaways! It's going to be a great month. I wanted to start off with giving you guys a labor of love. Because I do love you! I genuinely care about my readers and have met some amazing friends through blogging.
I was brainstorming giveaway ideas, thinking - if I were my reader, what would I want? And I remembered pining for Ikea goods back when I lived in a small town. I know many of you do not live in/near a city big enough to have an Ikea. SO. I am going to make a trip to Ikea for you! It's not completely altruistic because I am eyeballing all of those goodies you see up there. Here are the details:
- You have a $25 budget - you can get anything you want within that budget (that isn't too big to ship)!
- I am covering shipping costs.
- Here's why it is a labor of love: It's a one hour drive one-way for me & I don't know if you have ever
been in an Ikea, but it is Crowd Level: Insane.
- Because I love you, if you want to throw in more money so I can get more stuff for you, I will
definitely do that.
- If you already live near an Ikea, I will send you a $25 Ikea gift card!
Guess what? Everything in that image above is under $20. In fact, you could get several of those things and still be within your budget. I love Ikea!! Who's excited?! *Please read the fine print in the Rafflecopter widget!