Hey guys! I'm participating in a package exchange called Send Something Good.
One of you readers out there in blogland was assigned my name. So here's a bit about me and my tastes to help you along. :) So fun! And I've been loving reading about the blogger I was assigned and scheming gift ideas!
These products are all from my wishlist on Pinterest. Pinterest is a pretty good way to figure out my style.
(btw, the listing says this is 'white' so I think the aqua color in the photo is a distortion. bummer!)
So it's no secret that I'm a fan of that color palette, huh? (Even though it's not really trendy anymore!) But I also love color in general! And quirky. I like quirky.
Things about me:
1. I love, love craft supplies! Cute or practical, I like it all.
2. I have an insatiable sweet tooth.
3. I like non-exhausting outdoor activities like short hikes & picnics.
4. I have very curly hair - always looking for ways to tame it.
5. I like the current neon trend.
6. My husband (Mark) and I recently adopted a cat. I spend many hours trying to get the cat (Marrah) to like me and snuggle with me. Alas, she refuses to give me endless affection.
7. I like patterns.
8. I do not like olives, mushrooms, sports, pineapple, the red & black combo or most animals.
9. Did I mention I love craft supplies?
10. I can't get enough of things that hold things (totes, purses, containers, organizers).
So, that's me!