DIY Roundup: Origami Hearts

Ok, so origami hearts are cute. And inexpensive V-day gifts/decor. But I have seen SO many origami heart bookmarks lately. Like, too many. So I thought I would round up all of the origami hearts I have seen and we can all get it out of our system. ;) Because I can't handle any more origami heart crafts. Ha!
#1 and #10 are my faves.
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

Angela Marie January 31, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I love them all. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Helena, Craft and Creativity February 1, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I'm happy you like my bookmarks. Thank you for the link! :)

You have many great DIY's here, very inspirational!

Anonymous,  February 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Sorry, but just wondering how you exactly made these. I'm not very good with these kind of crafts but I love the idea! super cute!!

Katie (Lemon Jitters) February 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Anon, click on the number of the project that you like - the numbers are at the bottom of the post. That will take you to the project tutorial.

Grussing Pike Tribe February 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM

i can't seem to get to the tutorials (it's likely user error). when i click a number, all i get is another page where i just see the same picture. :) help. i love these!

Katie (Lemon Jitters) February 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hey GPT! Are you clicking the numbers at the bottom of the post, not the numbers in the image?

lisa fyfe August 22, 2012 at 4:51 AM

these are gorgeous. discovered you from craft gawker. lovely blog!

Ann Lily January 20, 2017 at 12:47 AM

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. I like play games five nights at freddy’s 4 | game word cookies answers | hotmail sign in

hoa pikey March 4, 2017 at 3:42 AM

The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing. If you feel tired at work or study try to participate in our games to bring the most exciting feeling. Thank you!
hotmail sign in | red ball game | 192.168.1.1